Wednesday 13 February 2019

Present Perfect explained by Eric

Hello my name is Eric I am from 6ºC and I am going to tell you about what we are learning on English class.

We are learning about Present Perfect. What is Present Perfect?
Present Perfect is a recent action that is still revelant to the present.
·Exact time is not mentioned
·Past simple and Past continuous is usen when details are given.

Now I am going to write you some examples.

Complete these sentences using for or since.

a) We have know Diane for two years.

b) Have you seen Andrew for last week?

c) Mark has had violin lessons for last January.

d) Karen has had long hair since she was 13.

And now some exercise to do in house.

Use the prompts to write Present Perfect sentences using the

adverbs in brackets. You may need to add some words. The first

exercise has been done for you as an example.

a) William / buy / tickets / for / match. (already)
  
William has already bought the tickets for the match.

b) Sally / not find / job / ? (yet)


c) We / be / to Wien / four times (already)


d) I / not buy / new car (yet)


Goodbye I hope you like it.

ERIC

No comments:

Post a Comment